1. Entry is open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 16 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter or Administrator, companies associated with the prize draw and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the prize draw.
2. Parental consent is required for entrants aged under 18.
3. Entrance into the prize draw will open on May 31st at 1pm (GMT) and close on June 1st at 1pm (GMT). To enter you must RT, follow us and tell us which team you support.
4. Entries must be received by 1pm (GMT) on the closing date of the prize draw.
5. Each entrant can submit a maximum of one entry and no purchase is necessary.
6. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.
7. winner will be randomly selected for the prize draw from all valid and complete entries. The prize draw winners will be selected within 7 working days of the end of the prize draw promotional period.
8. The Winner will be randomly drawn in a prize draw from all valid entries according to the requirements as described above, and will be drawn by the Promoter in the presence of an Independent Adjudicator. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Winner will be notified via direct message message on their entry within ten working days of the closure of the prize draw.
10. The Winner of the prize draw cannot be contacted within a reasonable time a new winner will be selected from the remaining entries.
11. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will receive 1 x signed ball and 1 x signed shirt of their chosen rugby club.
13. The prize is not transferable. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prizes as stated.
14. The prizes do not include cost of travel or accommodation to attend the event.
15. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified and the Promoter shall not be responsible for any such entries received.
16. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
18. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the prize draw without prior notice.
20. As far as permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability in connection with the prize or prize draw.
21. By entering this prize draw you consent to the Promoter’s and its agents’ use of your personal data for the purposes of administering this prize draw.
23. By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising.
25. The Promoter is U K Insurance Limited trading as Green Flag Motoring Assistance, registered office: The Wharf, Neville Street, Leeds LS1 4AZ Registered in England and Wales, Reference Number 1179980.