Terms and Conditions [for Twitter]
- Entry is open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 16 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter or Administrator, companies associated with the prize draw and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the prize draw.
- Parental consent is required for entrants aged under 18.
TWITTER PRIZE DRAW
- The weekly prize draw competition will open on Monday 18 August 2014 and close at 7pm on Friday 5 September 2014. The weekly draws will run according to the following timescale:
- Week 1 – 18 August 2014 until 11:59pm on 23 August 2014 (inclusive)
- Week 2 – 24 August until 11:59pm on 30 August 2014 (inclusive)
- Week 3 – until 11:59pm on 1 September, until 11:59pm on 4 September and 7pm on 5 September (inclusive)
- To enter the prize draw, you must be following @GreenFlagUK and retweet the competition tweet.
- The prize draw competition will open as soon as the prize draw update is posted on the Promoter’s Twitter page.
- Entries must be received by 7pm on the closing date of the prize draw.
- Each entrant can submit a maximum of one entry and no purchase is necessary.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.
There will be a total of 12 winners, who will each receive a pair of tickets to the London Double Header game on Saturday 6th September 2014.
- Winner(s) will be drawn at random on the following dates and awarded prizes in the order in which they are drawn as follows:
- First week prize: Tuesday 26 August 2014 (considerate of Bank Holiday in England on Monday 24 August)
- Second prize: Monday 1 September 2014
- Third prize: Friday 5 September 2014 (by 7:30pm)
- Winners will be informed by phone, where contact details are supplied, or direct message on Twitter on the scheduled dates as outlined in point about except for Friday 5 September when the winner will be contacted by direct message by 7:30pm that same day to inform them how their ticket will be issued to them.
- The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The prizes do not include cost of travel or accommodation to attend the event.
- Delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible entries or entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified and the Promoter shall not be responsible for any such entries received.
- By entering this prize draw, you warrant that you own all intellectual property rights that exist in your entry and that no person, brand or other property is featured if you have not obtained the consent of the person who owns the rights in that material.
- By entering you agree to grant the Promoter a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable licence to amend and use your entry in any and all media (including but not limited to TV, internet, digital and mobile) in connection with the Promoter and this prize draw.
- You shall indemnify the Promoter against any loss, damages, costs or compensation in respect of infringement or other claims by any other third party in relation to the Promoter’s use of your entry.
- By entering this prize draw you acknowledge and agree that neither the Administrator nor the Promoter shall have any control over use of your entry by third parties once it has been made available electronically or otherwise.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the prize draw without prior notice.
- As far as permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability in connection with the prize or prize draw.
- By entering this prize draw you consent to the Promoter’s and its agent’s use of your personal data for the purposes of administering this prize draw.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising.
- The Promoter is UK Insurance Limited T/A Green Flag. Registered office: The Wharf, Neville Street, Leeds LS1 4AZ. Registered in England and Wales No.1179980.