Official Premiership Rugby supplier Green Flag has teamed up with rugby legends Martin Corry, Neil Back and Kyran Bracken to offer one lucky winner and four friends the Ultimate Rugby Tour Bus experience to this year’s Aviva Premiership Rugby Final.
To stand a chance of winning this exclusive package, all you need to do is get on Twitter, follow @GreenFlagUK and share your most memorable story about a rugby journey using #rugbytribe. That could be anything from breaking down on the motorway to granddad dozing off in the back and dribbling on your shoulder.
The fan that submits the winning story will be able to select four friends to ride with them on the Ultimate Rugby Tour Bus to the 2015 Aviva Premiership Rugby Final. Not only will the luxury bus be kitted out with drinks and rugby entertainment, the winners will be joined by former England stars Martin Corry, Neil Back and Kyran Bracken.
After arriving at Twickenham in style, the winners and rugby legends will head to a private box for lunch and drinks before settling down to watch the main event. You’d be silly not to try to win this amazing prize so why not share your story with us at @GreenFlagUK using #rugbytribe. The winner will be contacted directly via Twitter on Monday May 25. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry is open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 16 years or over.
Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter or Administrator, companies associated with the prize draw and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the prize draw.
2. Parental consent is required for entrants aged under 18.
TWITTER PRIZE DRAW
3. Entrance into the prize draw will open on May 12, 10.00 (GMT) and close on May 24, at 23.59 (GMT). To enter, you must be following @GreenFlagUK, tell us a funny story about a journey to a rugby game using #rugbytribe in your entry tweet.
4. Entries must be received by 23.59 (GMT) on the closing date of the prize draw.
5. Each entrant can submit a maximum of one entry and no purchase is necessary.
6. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.
7. 1 winner will be randomly selected for the prize draw from all valid and complete entries. The prize draw winners will be selected within 7 working days of the end of the prize draw promotional period.
8. 1 winner will be randomly drawn in a prize draw from all valid entries according to the requirements as described above, and will be drawn by the Promoter in the presence of an Independent Adjudicator. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. . A full list of winners’ last names and initials will be available on request to those sending a stamped, addressed envelope to Green Flag social media rugby competition, Churchill Court, Westmoreland Road, Bromley, BR1 1DP within 3 months of the closing date.
9. 1 winner will be notified by a tweet and private message within one hour of the closure of the prize draw.
10. If the winner of the prize draw cannot be contacted within a reasonable time a new winner will be selected from the remaining entries.
11. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. There will be one winner, who will be entitled to bring four friends to share the experience – the full prize will include:
– Bus journey for five persons from London Waterloo to Twickenham with Martin Corry, Neil Back and Kyran Bracken
– Access to Twickenham box, lunch and drinks (with rugby legends)
– Box tickets for the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final
13. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
14. The prizes do not include cost of travel or accommodation to attend the event.
15. The prize is not transferable. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prizes as stated.
16. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified and the Promoter shall not be responsible for any such entries received.
17. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the prize draw without prior notice.
21. As far as permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability in connection with the prize or prize draw.
22. By entering this prize draw you consent to the Promoter’s and its agents’ use of your personal data for the purposes of administering this prize draw.
24. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for this prize draw. By entering this prize draw, you agree to a complete liability release for Twitter.
25. By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising.
27. The Promoter is UK Insurance Limited trading as Green Flag Motoring Assistance, registered office: The Wharf, Neville Street, Leeds LS1 4AZ Registered in England and Wales, Reference Number 1179980.