This Saturday, Saracens take on the Northampton Saints in the Premiership Rugby Final at Twickenham. Green Flag are offering two lucky fans the opportunity to get their hands on a pair of tickets to the game and the chance to meet former England captain Neil Back MBE.
— Green Flag (@GreenFlagUK) May 28, 2014
Winners will be contacted on Friday and full terms and conditions are below.
1. Entry is open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 16 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter or Administrator, companies associated with the prize draw and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the prize draw.
2. Parental consent is required for entrants aged under 18.
TWITTER PRIZE DRAW
3. The prize draw will open on Wednesday 28 May 2014 and close at midnight on Thursday 29th May 2014. To enter, you must be following @GreenFlagUK and RT the competition tweet.
4. The prize draw will open as soon as the prize draw update is posted on the Promoter’s Twitter page.
5. Entries must be received by Midnight on the closing date of the prize draw.
6. Each entrant can submit a maximum of one entry and no purchase is necessary.
7. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.
8. The winners will be selected at random and the judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner[s] the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winners for having done so.
There will be 2 winners, who will all receive a pair of tickets to The Aviva Premiership Rugby Final 2014 where Saracens take on Northampton Saints at 15:00 at Twickenham Stadium. They will also have the chance to meet Neil Back MBE with Green Flag in the West Car Park at 14:00.
10. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
11. The prizes do not include cost of travel or accommodation to attend the event.
12. Delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible entries or entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified and the Promoter shall not be responsible for any such entries received.
13. By entering this prize draw, you warrant that you own all intellectual property rights that exist in your entry and that no person, brand or other property is featured if you have not obtained the consent of the person who owns the rights in that material.
14. By entering you agree to grant the Promoter a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable licence to amend and use your entry in any and all media (including but not limited to TV, internet, digital and mobile) in connection with the Promoter and this prize draw.
15. You shall indemnify the Promoter against any loss, damages, costs or compensation in respect of infringement or other claims by any other third party in relation to the Promoter’s use of your entry.
16. By entering this prize draw you acknowledge and agree that neither the Administrator nor the Promoter shall have any control over use of your entry by third parties once it has been made available electronically or otherwise.
17. Winners will be informed via a private message on Twitter by Friday 30 May 2014. Arrangements will be made to meet the winners at the Rugby Final with their tickets.
18. The winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this prize draw.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the prize draw without prior notice.
20. As far as permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability in connection with the prize or prize draw.
21. By entering this prize draw you consent to the Promoter’s and its agent’s use of your personal data for the purposes of administering this prize draw.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising.
23. The promoter is U K Insurance Limited, The Wharf, Leeds, LS1 4AZ