Green Flag launches a ‘Tweet your seat’ competition at the Premiership Rugby London Double Header at Twickenham on 6 September. Anyone who tweets @GreenFlagUK throughout the season with a picture of themselves in their seat is in with a chance of winning a piece of signed merchandise from their chosen Premiership Rugby club.
As a proud sponsor of Premiership Rugby, Green Flag will be on hand for rugby fans as the season kicks off. In Twickenham’s West and North car parks, Green Flag technicians will be keeping rugby fans moving by providing free car health checks.
Green Flag ambassador and rugby legend Neil Back MBE, will also be there meeting fans and taking part in Green Flag’s rugby kick challenge on the Green Flag stand. And there will be a £100 fuel card and four tickets to a chosen game up for grabs, on the Green Flag stand, for the fan who is victorious in the goal kick challenge.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 16 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter or Administrator, companies associated with the prize draw and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the prize draw.
2. Parental consent is required for entrants aged under 18.
TWITTER PRIZE DRAW
3. The monthly prize draw will open on Saturday 6th September 2014 and close at 20:00 on Saturday 30th May 2015.
4. Winners will be announced at the end of the first week of every month within the aforementioned timescale.
5. To enter the prize draw, you must be following @GreenFlagUK and post a photo of yourself, sat in your seats at the stadium for Premiership Rugby game. You must be visibly holding your ticket to confirm your game attendance. Additionally you must provide seat details: see example below. ‘Here’s my #TweetYourSeat picture at the @Harlequins game. Here’s hoping I win the signed shirt or ball. Thanks @GreenFlagUK’
6. The prize draw will open as soon as the prize draw update is posted on the Promoter’s Twitter page.
7. Entries must be received by 20:00 on the closing date of the prize draw.
8. Each entrant can submit a maximum of one entry per game attended every month. Purchase is therefore necessary as tickets must be visible in tweeted photo.
9. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.
There will be a total of 12 winners, who will each receive a piece of signed rugby merchandise.
10. Winner(s) will be drawn at random in the first week of every month inclusive in timescale and awarded prizes in the order in which they are drawn.
11. Winners will be informed by phone, where contact details are supplied, or direct message on Twitter.
12. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
13. Delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible entries or entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified and the Promoter shall not be responsible for any such entries received.
14. Prizes will be reallocated after reasonable attempt has been made to contact the winner. Where this is made impossible by a private/closed social media profile, prizes will immediately be reallocated to another winner.
15. By entering this prize draw, you warrant that you own all intellectual property rights that exist in your entry and that no person, brand or other property is featured if you have not obtained the consent of the person who owns the rights in that material.
16. By entering you agree to grant the Promoter a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable licence to amend and use your entry in any and all media (including but not limited to TV, internet, digital and mobile) in connection with the Promoter and this prize draw.
17. You shall indemnify the Promoter against any loss, damages, costs or compensation in respect of infringement or other claims by any other third party in relation to the Promoter’s use of your entry.
18. By entering this prize draw you acknowledge and agree that neither the Administrator nor the Promoter shall have any control over use of your entry by third parties once it has been made available electronically or otherwise.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the prize draw without prior notice.
20. As far as permitted by law the Promoter excludes all liability in connection with the prize or prize draw.
21. By entering this prize draw you consent to the Promoter’s and its agent’s use of your personal data for the purposes of administering this prize draw.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising.
23. The Promoter is U K Insurance Limited T/A Green Flag. Registered office: The Wharf, Neville Street, Leeds LS1 4AZ. Registered in England and Wales No.1179980.